Tuesday 20 September 2011

About Me

Hello, my name is Daniel Nye, I am 17, I was a pupil at Hesketh Fletcher High School, I am now currently studying IT computing and software Level 2 (games design)at Eccles Sixth Form College, when I am older I would like to work in the games design industry.

My interests are;
Football
Gaming
Music
Watching films/TV


My life's ambition is to become a game designer and maybe work for one of my favourite game design companies, Rockstar and Ubisoft. They are my favourite games designers because they produce excellent graphics in all of their games that they produce.
My favourite games they both produce are;
Grand Theft Auto (Rockstar)
Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
Assassains Creed (Ubisoft)
Rainbow Six (Ubisoft)
Ghost Recon (Ubisoft)
I enjoy playing the games listed above because they have strong story lines, great characters and are very enjoyable to play.


Family
I am currently living in the Manchester area with my Mum & Dad, Sister and our pet dog.
My Dad was a member of the British Armed Forces (Army) where he completed 22 years service and fought in 3 wars and visited several countries around the world.
My Mum currently works as a area trainer, training care workers to care for vulnerably adults within the community.
My Sister attended college and gained a qualification to work with children and her ambition is to work in a children's ward in hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment